Product Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Adaptavist Products and Add-ons for Atlassian Applications
- Version: 2.0
- Published: August 5th 2015
Adaptavist aims to respond within 24 hours to new support requests and provide an update at least every 48 hours for existing support requests, although we frequently respond much faster. With clients working across many different timezones, we try to prioritise our support requests, so that we can provide the best level of support for all our customers across several continents. We take exceptional effort to provide support in accordance with our SLA, but can not be held responsible for delays caused by the Client or for reasons outside of Adaptavist’s control.
Our Product Support SLA covers Adaptavist add-ons exclusively and does not cover support of Atlassian software or any third party software.
Standard Product Support Includes:
- Help regarding purchased Adaptavist add-ons with a valid commercial license
- Help regarding paid Adaptavist add-ons under evaluation
- Help with issues during installation of Adaptavist add-ons
- Help with issues during Adaptavist add-ons upgrades, except when outlined in Documentation
- Help troubleshooting problems with Adaptavist add-ons
- Help identifying workarounds related to Adaptavist add-ons
Standard Product Support Does Not Include:
- Training for Adaptavist add-ons and products
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription of Adaptavist add-ons
- Support related to non-Adaptavist add-ons
- Support related to Adaptavist add-ons that have been retired
- Support for Confluence, JIRA or other Atlassian application issues
- Support for custom scripts written by customers and used in Adaptavist add-ons
- Support for Adaptavist add-ons in Confluence, JIRA or other Atlassian application versions that are no longer supported by Atlassian
- Support for Adaptavist add-ons in the environment no longer supported by Atlassian, in particular Web Browsers and Databases versions
- Beta or Development releases of Adaptavist add-ons
- Support for Adaptavist add-ons applied to a Community, Non-profit, Developer or Open Source license of Atlassian software
- Support for free Adaptavist add-ons
Business Hours and Response Time
Our Head Office is based in London, England and so our core business hours are Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 UK time. Our Standard Product Support Service is closed during major UK holidays.
How to Log a Support Request
Support requests are logged via our Support Portal.
In order to help us to investigate a reported problem and provide the solution as soon as possible, please provide us as much relevant information as possible, such as:
- Add-on name and version you are using
- Version of Confluence or other Atlassian application, you are using
- All information regarding the issue you are facing including log files, steps to reproduce, screenshots, etc.
- Web browser used and its version number
Enterprise Support Service Contracts
We appreciate that some clients will require support that falls outside of the Standard Product Support scope. We offer enhanced support service contracts which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, including support for Atlassian products, all Adaptavist products including free add-ons and also third party licenses.
There may be times where you want a more flexible approach to support than those offered in our Standard Product Support outlined above. In these circumstances, a Time Account may be more appropriate. This is designed specifically to provide support for unplanned events, for which Adaptavist can provide bug fixes, feature enhancements, configuration and bespoke development.
A Time Account provides you with a bank of time to use as you need, measured in hours and scheduled according to agreed terms, and usually billed on a retainer basis. We use this approach successfully with many of our clients, both large and small, giving us the agility of delivery and you the flexibility of control.
Please note that this service is not typically appropriate for significant project work, which would be quoted for on a project by project basis.
Atlassian Community Support
Over the years a large and active Atlassian community has grown up. Generally this community is a powerful resource for you to make use of, particularly so if you have chosen not to purchase a commercial support contract with Adaptavist.
The primary way to interact with this community is through the Atlassian Answers Forum. It is here that you will find suggestions, help, advice and good practice.
In addition, there are many popular and free scripts written for Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA add-ons available in the Forum.
Adaptavist cannot be held liable for any advice given by third parties or through the Atlassian Answers Forum. For commercial contracts, please see our Enterprise Support Service Contracts section above.