Plugin Version: 1.7.5
Confluence Version: 3.5
Every 1 or 2 days the indexing queue stalls and will not restart unless manually flushed or Confluence restarted.
Logged with Atlassian (https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-66882) who have advised this is being caused by Community Bubbles:
2011-08-16 07:58:59,450 WARN [http-8090-7] [upm.rest.representations.PluginRepresentation] getPluginVersionIfAvailable Failed to retrieve Plugin Version from PAC
– referer: http://onewiki:8090/plugins/servlet/upm | url: /rest/plugins/1.0/com.adaptavist.confluence.descendentNotification-key | userName: admin
2011-08-16 07:59:12,772 ERROR [http-8090-4] [confluence.contributors.util.PageSearchHelper] getMatchingContent Unable to search for content.
– referer: http://onewiki:8090/dashboard.action | url: /display/AnT2011/Home | userName: ssugumar | action: viewpage | page: 9109651
com.atlassian.confluence.search.v2.InvalidSearchException: A lucene mapper could not be found to map the specified search.
Just to update you with some insights by one of the developer that I referred to:
Looking in both code and logs and from what we see the following is the problem:
1. Something (the bubbles plugin from what I can tell) performs a search.
2. It looks to find a SearchMapper with the key "page-position-sort".
3. This key does not exist in the registry, and it throws an exception.
The registry is updated on two occasions:
1. The first search performed in the system.
2. A plugin event.
Perhaps, it could be worthwhile to disable and then enable the bubbles plugin to trigger a plugin event and update the registry.
If after 24 hours and the same issue still occurring, please let us know and perhaps it could be worthwhile raising this issue to Adaptavist, as they have a better knowledge of that plugin.