Jira Administration Part 2:
Taking it to the next level
Level: Introductory to Intermediate
Delivery mode: Onsite or virtual classroom
Format: 8 hour live session (lecture plus hands-on exercises)
What will you learn?
Part 2 of the Jira Admin course takes up where we left off in Part 1. It continues the same case study and goes deeper into the administration tasks, focusing on Jira Software and Jira Core. The course is structured around a case study where an organization creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in-progress projects.
This course is designed for new Jira Software administrators who administer Jira Software and/or Jira Core. Atlassian recommends the prerequisites of the Jira Essentials, Jira Admin Part 1, andGetting Started with Jira Software courses or equivalent experience.
What are the key topics?
- Business requirements mapping
- Issue types, fields, screens and their associated schemes
- Customized workflows
- Board and sprint permissions
- Configuration application to new and existing projects
Why choose to buy from Adaptavist?
- Leading Atlassian Platinum Partner in UK, USA, and Canada.
- Lower cost than Atlassian and other Partners.
- Atlassian Authorized Training Partner.
- Adaptavist delivers a majority of Atlassian University courses at Summit.
- Able to provide assistance beyond training through consultancy, hosting, licencing, and custom development.